Queensland General Practice Alliance
As a proud partner of the Queensland General Practice Alliance (GP Alliance) since 2003, CheckUP continues to ensure a unified voice for general practice in Queensland along with:
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Australian Medical Association Queensland (AMAQ)
- Health Workforce Queensland (HWQ)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Qld Faculty (RACGP)
- Rural Doctors Association of Queensland (RDAQ)
Progressing strategic priorities in a coordinated and collaborative manner, the GP Alliance provides input into a number of key policy and service delivery issues.
- To provide a forum for discussion of issues of relevance to general practice.
- To provide an opportunity for information sharing between the MOU signatories.
- To create opportunities for improved coordination and alignment of activities.
- To provide for a consistent and coordinated approach to Queensland Health and other key state level stakeholders.
- To review and develop policy relating to general practice, as resources allow.
- To develop and implement joint action plans around key issues as resources allow.
For more information
Please contact CheckUP on 07 3105 8300 or Contact Us