EBOLA COMMUNIQUE - Ebola Virus Disease: Clinical Resources (14 January 2015)
We would like to draw your attention today to the latest Ebola virus disease (EVD) clinical resources that the State Health Emergency Coordination Centre - Ebola Virus Disease Incident Management Team (SHECC EVD IMT) has made available on Queensland Health’s website.
These resources include the Queensland Ebola virus disease management plan — the overarching guiding document for managing this disease in Queensland which is supported by a suite of guidelines and forms listed below. All of these resources can be found on the Qld Health Ebola resource page.
• Interim guidelines for managing Ebola virus disease patients (clinical guidelines)
• Interim infection control guidelines for the management of Ebola virus disease in Queensland
• Interim personal protective equipment guidelines for managing Ebola virus disease patients
• Interim guidelines for Ebola virus disease environmental cleaning in a community setting
• Interim guidelines for Ebola virus disease voluntary home restriction
• Interim guidelines for Healthcare workers deployed to Ebola virus disease affected countries
• EVD exposure assessment forms—short and long
• EVD case report form
Please feel free to check back on www.health.qld.gov.au/ebola frequently regarding updated information and new resources.
If you have any questions about EVD and available resources, please email SHECC EVD IMT at SHECCEVDIMT@health.qld.gov.au
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
State Health Emergency Coordination Centre—Ebola Virus Disease Incident Management Team