Celebrating Outreach Symposium (13 November 2015)
The Outreach Symposium was a collaborative event hosted by CheckUP and the Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council (QAIHC) to showcase best practice models that are delivering health care services to every corner of Queensland.
- Delegates heard first hand from 16 providers and stakeholders about their successes in delivering Outreach services throughout the state.
- The Symposium brought together managers and health care leaders to discuss opportunities to apply successful service delivery models in other regions of Queensland.
- The Outreach Impact magazine was launched with copies available for each delegate.
- The networking reception allowed for new connections and relationships between health care organisations.
- For the online twitter mentions search #outsym2015 and the Symplur overview
Celebrating Outreach through Photos
As part of the Outreach celebration, CheckUP was excited to showcase the photo competition with the finalists' photos being displayed at the cocktail reception. The winners for each category were voted on by the delegates at the event.
Special thanks to our Sponsors and Trade Displays
Suncorp, Hear and Say, Crunch Practice Solutions and Centre for Palliative Care Research and Education
Resources, Videos and Presentations