Queensland Primary Health Care Network
CheckUP is proud to be involved and continue to support the Queensland Primary Health Care Network (QPHCN).
The QPHCN is a group of almost 80 state level primary health and community care related organisations, who have come together with a common interest - to network, share information and gain a collective understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing primary healthcare in Queensland. Network members incorporate state level non-government, community, consumer and allied health organisations.
Although, the network was established in 2010, its precursor commenced in late 2009 through the hosting of a series of Primary Health Care Roundtables designed to link organisations and share information relating to the current national health reform agenda. It was through coming together regularly, that the organisations recognised the value of the partnerships being formed and the discussions that were taking place and agreed to formalise the Network.
CheckUP currently provides the Chair and Secretariat support for the QPHCN quarterly meetings.
Each meeting focuses on a priority area identified by the network at the conclusion of the previous meeting.
To assist with covering catering and secretariat functions an attendance fee has been introduced for CheckUP Non-members.
For more information
04 November 2020 - Social prescribing
- Tracey Johnson, CEO, Inala Primary Care (download presentation)
- Genevieve Dingle, Lecturer, University of Queensland (download presentation)
- Jo Grzelinska, Principal Consultant, Larter Consulting (download presentation)
- Dr JR Baker, CEO, Primary & Community Care Services (download presentation)
- Edie Stevens, Health Promotion Officer, CheckUP (download presentation)
27 August 2020 - Maintaining your mental health and wellbeing during the pandemic
- Ivan Frkovic, Commissioner, Queensland Mental Health Commission (no presentation slides available)
- Jennifer Black, CEO, Queensland Alliance of Mental Health (no presentation slides available)
- Angela Young, General Manager - Policy and Research, Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council (QAIHC) (no presentation slides available)
- Lisa Maynard, Queensland Mental Health Week Coordinator, CheckUP (download presentation)
01 June 2020 - National Reconciliation Week
- QPHCN - National Reconciliation Week 2020 (coming soon)
- Derek Oram Sandy, Yerongpan Aboriginal Corporation, Yarning about Country performance (see video recording above)
- Deanne Minniecon, Brisbane South Primary Health Network (BSPHN)
- Jason Waterford, HESTA
- Ann Maree Liddy, CEO, CheckUP
27 February 2020 - Health and Wellbeing
- Mark Tuohy, Health & Wellbeing Queensland
- Dr Ana Goode & Lisa Ulyate, Director - Mental Health & Alcohol and Other Drugs, University of Queensland
- Jan Elston & Connie Allen, Relationships Australia (dowload presentation)
- Jessica Weatherston & Tegan McIntosh, My Health for Life
- Lisa Glover, Tonic Health Media
20 February 2019 - Health and Wellbeing
29 May 2019 - Reconciliation
28 August 2019 - Mental health
16 November 2019 - Consumers and carers
14 February 2018 - New directions in mental health
- Ivan Frkovic, Commissioner, Queensland Mental Health Commission (Download Presentation Notes)
- Kris Trott, CEO, Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (Download Presentation)
16 May 2018 - Updates from Primary Health Networks
- Michael Copestake, Senior Accounts Manager, Brisbane South PHN
- Christine Bain, My Health Record Communications Manager, Gold Coast PHN
22 August 2018 - An eHealth update from Queensland Health
Cathi Ryan, Chloe O'Reilly, Jody Paxton, Matt Page
14 November 2018 - What's happening in health promotion?
15 February 2017 - New Directions in Health Promotion
- Diabetes Queensland and Stroke Foundation - My Health 4 Life! (Download Presentation)
- Queensland Health - Preventive Health Branch (Download Presentation)
- Heart Foundation (Download Presentation)
17 May 2017 - National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Mental Health Fellowship Queensland (Download Presentation)
- Disability Services (Download Presentation)
- Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (Download Presentation)