Supporting our providers to become child safe organisations
CheckUP is committed to promoting the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.
Below is how we are supporting providers in becoming a child safe organisation and what is involved.
- A one-off payment of $500.00 (ex GST) is available for each organisation who successfully completes the 11 e-learning modules.
- Organisations may nominate a suitable person to complete the modules.
- Each module takes around 20-30 minutes.
- A certificate is provided for each module completed.
- Once all 11 modules are complete please send the 11 certificates to CheckUP at email@example.com.
- The payment will then be processed via the Outreach Reporting System.
- You may choose how quickly or slowly you progress through the modules.
- For payment to occur, ALL 11 e-learning modules must be completed and provided to CheckUP by 30 June 2021.
To start your e-learning modules please click on this link, set up a password, and once in choose “MyCourses” and then “catalogue”. The modules should become visible to work through. A certificate is available to download and/or print off at the end of each module.
For further information, please refer to the Child Safe Organisation website.