It's time for our Annual Photo Competition
CheckUP's Annual Photo Competition is back and we are looking for photos that capture the unique landscapes, communities, and people of Queensland and the Northern Territory!
By submitting photos to CheckUP’s Annual Photo Competition, amateur and professional photographers have the chance to win prizes and have their images featured in our annual Impact Magazine.
We are looking for photos that capture the theme “creating healthier communities”. Hint: We love shots showcasing life in rural and remote communities and those that reflect people living healthy lifestyles!
- Human interest
- Natural environment
How to enter
To enter, send your photos and entry form to email@example.com by Friday 29 July 2022 (extended to Wednesday 31 August 2022).
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and open to all.
- Entries close on Wednesday 31 August 2022 at 5pm AEST
- Entrants can enter up to two (2) photos per category.
- There will be a winner for each category, as well as a “Facebook likes” winner.
- There will be a prize for each category and the winners will feature in our 2022 Impact Magazine.
- All entries will be uploaded to CheckUP’s social media pages, so entrants are encouraged to watermark their entries.
- All entries may be used by CheckUP for promotional purposes.