Enter CheckUP's photo competition
It's time to get snapping because CheckUP's annual photo competiton is back!
The competition is open to anyone and as with previous years the theme is 'Creating healthier communities' with two categories, 'Human interest' and 'Natural environment'.
We are looking for photos that capture the spirit of healthy communities, which may include people or places that reflect a healthy lifestyle.
There will be a winner for each category as well as a Facebook likes winner. There will be a prize for each category and the winners will feature in our upcoming Impact Magazine.
To enter, send your photos to Kat Murray via firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 20 August 2021.
To share this competition with others, you can download the flyer, here.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free with entries closing on Friday 20 August 2021 at 5pm AEST.
- Entrants can enter up to three (3) photos per category.
- Entries are open to all
- The winners of each category will be determined by an externaljudge.
- An additional "Facebook likes" winner will also be awarded a prize.
- The overall winner's photo will feature in our 2021 IMPACTmagazine.
- All entries may be used by CheckUP for promotional purposes.