CheckUP welcomes new staff
During these uncertain times CheckUP is pleased to announce that not only have we maintained our current staff cohort, we have also recently employed five new staff members. Our new staff members are based in our Brisbane and Townsville offices. They are managing new initiatives that CheckUP has proudly secured recently.
We would like to introduce you to the team.
- Annabel Johnson - Annabel is working in the Health Promotion team, with an aim to address the disparity in nutrition and physical activity across rural and remote areas of Queensland. Annabel is based in our Townsville office.
- Edie Stevens - Edie works in the Townsville office within the health promotion team. She is working on a project to reduce health inequities in rural and remote populations in Queensland by improving uptake of lifestyle modification programs.
- Lisa Maynard - Lisa is based in the Brisbane office and is a memeber of the Engagement team. Lisa primarily supports the coordination of Queensland Mental Health Week.
- Sam Weling - Sam is based in the Brisbane office and works with the Engagement team at CheckUP. Sam has been part of the CheckUP team for some time as an intern and recently secured a position within the Engagement team to deliver the new Gateway to Industry Schools (GISP) Program.
- Vicky Meyers - Vicky is based in our Brisbane office and is responsible for coordinating the Health Industry Skill Advisor role. She will be engaging and collaborating with industry stakeholders to provide high-quality, evidence-based industry advice and intelligence about current and emerging industry directions, regional skills needs, training solutions and employment opportunities to the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
To meet all of the CheckUP Team click here.