Better Access to Lifestyle Modification Program
This project aims to reduce rural and remote health disparity by increasing participation in lifestyle modification programs.
In rural and remote communities (RA 2-5):
1. Increase health professional referral/self-referral
2. Improve lifestyle modification program enrollments
1. Health professional upskilling – Resources, knowledge/skill, social prescribing
2. Community development - Health education
3. Integration - Formalised referral pathways
This project is funded by the Australian Department of Health as part of the Rural Health Outreach Fund (RHOF)
Note: The project has been designed with stakeholders in the Darling Downs region, however, resources could be transferable to any rural and remote community of Queensland.