Big Buddy Program Coordinator - Dalby
Position Title: Big Buddy Program - Dalby
Organisation: Goondir Health Services
Goondir is seeking a fulltime Big Buddy Program Coordinator (BBPC) for an immediate start at it' s Dalby site. The BBPC will have a strong community focus and will be responsible for the coordination of the Big Buddy Project and assist youth aged 12 to 17 years.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Co-ordinate and support a wide range of activities/programs that support the Big Buddy Program principles of Social Inclusion, Mentorship, Promoting Life skills and Education (SIMPLE);
- Work with other service providers within the community;
- Hold a current Blue Card;
- Hold a current Open Drivers Licence and eligibility for a Drivers Authorisation;
The following would be advantageous:
- Qualifications and experience in Mental Health or Youth Work;
- Project/Programs Management experience;
- A MR/HR Drivers Licence.
Employee benefits include Salary Sacrifice, Uniforms and Professional Development Opportunities.
Applications close: 13 August 2021
Contact person: Jodie Bond
Contact Phone: 07 4679 5951
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org