CheckUP PEOPLE Training Solutions provides a suite of accredited and non-accredited customised training solutions.
Our courses respond to the emerging needs of the rapidly evolving health and community services sector, developing a skilled, competent and professional workforce.
Five benefits of training with us
- Flexible delivery options including self directed learning, onsite workshops, webinars and group sessions
- Tailored training courses are to reflect the current health care environment and issues
- Access to training subsidies
- Delivered by health care professionals with real world experience
- Course projects developed to relate to a students work roles, aimed to benefit the employer as well as develop the student’s skills.
For more information
Please contact Jenny Curtis, Business Officer on 07 3105 8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need subsidised training for your primary health care workers?
Now more than ever, it is necessary for government and non-government organisations to engage consumers and community in their planning, implementation and evaluation of policies, programs and services.
Our highly regarded mental health training courses aim to up skill health professionals. Want to know more?
Our Diploma of Population Health is tailored to reflect the current primary healthcare environment.