Our Directory is one of Queensland’s largest and most comprehensive health and community service directories.
Established in 2008 and originally known as the iHealth Care Directory, the CheckUP DIRECTORY is a one stop shop for finding healthcare providers and services within the Queensland health system.
Customising the Directory for your local needs
Organisations can purchase a live feed of data from the Directory and customise it according to the needs of their local community.
The Directory is built to improve the experiences of users by performing searches that are quick, accurate and appropriate to the needs of a patient's disease or condition.
- Searches can be performed according to a specific disease or condition.
- Searches return a multidisciplinary list of services relevant to that disease or condition.
- A validation process ensures service details remain up-to-date.
- Service information is print-friendly and utilises Google maps to show the location of services
- Users have access to a 1800 Helpdesk
7 advantages to purchasing the live feed of data from the Directory
- CheckUP members receive a 20% discount on the purchase of the Directory - want to know more about Membership?
- Your Directory is branded with your logo and colours.
- You can customise your search page to suit your organisation
- We upload all existing services within your area - this saves you time and details appear immediately on your Directory.
- Your directory displays coloured clocks (red, green or orange) beside each organisation - to indicate in real time if the service is closed, open or closing soon.
- Services can join your directory using our online registration form and can update their details anytime using their username and password.
- You automatically become a member of our Directory User Group which meets regularly to discuss ideas for future development.
For more information
Please contact David Millichap, Business Adviser on 07 3105 8323 or email@example.com